October 17-18, 2018
Memorial Union Ballroom
Michigan Tech University
This summit will deliver knowledge about opportunities in Michigan and the U.S., and provide connections for partnerships, investment, and sales in forest bioproducts and technologies. Equally vital, the summit will provide insight into a superb location and associated support services in Houghton to establish a business foothold in North American markets. The conference is hosted by Michigan Forest Biomaterials Institute (MIFBI) and the FinnZone in collaboration with Business Finland (businessfinland.fi).
Who should attend:
- Investors (private, strategic)
- Medium and large companies interested in international connections for partnership, investment, opportunities in forest Bioproducts and technologies
- Entrepreneurs and SME’s interested in Bioproducts
- Forest and allied sector non-profits
- Circular economy and recycling organizations and companies
- Michigan and United States government and commercialization services
- Finnish government and commercialization services
- Designers and creators interested in bio-based product creation and marketing
- Michigan Universities interested in collaborative research on forest biomaterials
Attendees can securely register with a credit or debit card on Eventbrite. Register by October 5, 2018!
Michigan Technological University
1503 Townsend Drive
Houghton, MI USA 49931
Rooms have been reserved at 2 hotels in Houghton. These rooms are discounted with a group rate. Please email Neva (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.
Holiday Inn Express – (906) 482-1066
Quality Inn and Suites – (906) 482-1400
We are currently accepting sponsors for this event! Please view the sponsors tab to view and download the sponsor guide.
See you in October!