October 17 and 18, 2018 Memorial Union Ballroom Michigan Technological University
A ONE DAY REGISTRATION IS NOW AVAILABLE AT A REDUCED RATE.
This summit will deliver knowledge about opportunities in Michigan and the U.S., and provide connections for partnerships, investment, and sales in forest bioproducts and technologies. Equally vital, the summit will provide insight into a superb location and associated support services in Houghton to establish a business foothold in North American markets. The conference is hosted by Michigan Forest Biomaterials Institute (MIFBI) and the FinnZone in collaboration with Business Finland (businessfinland.fi).
Interested in sponsoring this event? Download the Sponsor Guide to learn more!
Who should attend:
- Anyone who wants to learn more about the forest bioeconomy
- Investors (private, strategic)
- Medium and large companies interested in international connections for partnership, investment, opportunities in forest Bioproducts and technologies
- Entrepreneurs and SME’s interested in Bioproducts
- Forest and allied sector non-profits
- Circular economy and recycling organizations and companies
- Michigan and United States government and commercialization services
- Finnish government and commercialization services
- Designers and creators interested in bio-based product creation and marketing
- Michigan Universities interested in collaborative research on forest biomaterials
Michigan SFI Members can earn 8 CE credits for attending.
Attendees can securely register with a credit or debit card on Eventbrite. Register by October 12, 2018!
Rooms have been reserved at the Holiday Inn Express in Houghton. These rooms are discounted with a group rate. Please email Neva (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions. Mention the summit for the group rate.
Holiday Inn Express – (906) 482-1066